The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has launched the notification for recruiting Stenographers Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ in diverse departments and ministries under the Government of India at https://ssc.nic.in/. The online application system will start on August 2, 2023, and the remaining date to use is August 23, 2023. The examination is scheduled for October 12 and 13, 2023.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
SSC Stenographer is a government process that transcribes spoken words into written text. The process requires high accuracy and velocity, and applicants must have a typing velocity of at least eighty wpm in English or 60 wpm in Hindi. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the SSC Stenographer exam, that’s a -stage system. The first stage is a Computer Based Test (CBT), and the second level is a Skill Test.
The CBT assesses the candidate’s understanding of general information, English, and Hindi. The Skill Test tests the candidate’s typing pace and accuracy. Stenographers are employed with the aid of various authorities, departments, and ministries, which include the Supreme Court, the High Courts, and the Parliament. They also paint in private organizations, including regulation corporations and transcription services.
How to apply for the SSC Steno Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the SSC internet site: https://ssc.nic.in/
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2023” hyperlink.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Create a new account or log in to your current account.
- Fill out the software form.
- Attach the required files.
- Pay the application rate.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Here are the files that you want to attach to your software form:
- A scanned copy of your passport-length photo.
- A scanned copy of your signature.
- A scanned replica of your 12th preferred examination certificate.
- A scanned reproduction of your typing velocity certificate.
SSC Steno Application Fee 2023
The SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 software charge is ₹100% for popular class candidates and ₹50% for SC/ST/PwD candidates. You will pay the application rate online using a debit card, credit card, or Internet banking. The ultimate date to apply for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 is August 23, 2023. So, ensure to use it earlier than the cut-off date.
SSC Stenographer Notification 2023
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2023|
|Eligibility||12th standard pass with typing speed of 80 wpm in English or 60 wpm in Hindi|
|Application Fee||₹100 for the general category, ₹50 for SC/ST/PwD|
|Application Period||August 2, 2023, to August 23, 2023|
|Exam Date||October 12 and 13, 2023|
|Salary||₹35,400 to ₹1,12,400 per month (Grade ‘C’)|
SSC Stenographer Selection Process 2023
The selection process for the post-Stenographer consists of two stages, which are as follows.
Stage 1: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
The CBT could be a pc-primarily based take a look at including one hundred questions. The questions might be divided into three sections:
- General Knowledge: 30 questions
- English: 30 questions
- Hindi: 40 questions
The CBT may be one hour long. The minimal qualifying marks for the CBT are 60% for general category candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Stage 2: Skill Test
The Skill Test could be a dictation and transcription test. The dictation will be in English or Hindi, depending on the language selected by the candidate. The transcription may be in the same vocabulary.
The Skill Test may be of half-hour duration. The minimum qualifying marks for the Skill Test are forty% for popular class applicants and 35% for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
The last choice might be primarily based on the marks received within the CBT and Skill Test. The applicants who qualify for each degree might be ranked so as to benefit. The top candidates can be decided on for the post of Stenographer.
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria 2023
To be eligible for the Stenographer Recruitment 2023, you should:
- Be a citizen of India.
- Be a twelfth preferred skip.
- Have a typing speed of 80 wpm in English or 60 wpm in Hindi.
- Be among the long time of 18 and 30 years (as of 01-08-2023).
- You can find extra facts about the eligibility standards at the SSC internet site.
Here are a few extra information about the eligibility standards:
- The typing pace ought to be certified using a diagnosed institute.
- The age limit is relaxed for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Candidates who’ve handed the 12th general exam through a correspondence direction are also eligible to apply.
The SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 is a superb opportunity for those searching for a difficult and profitable career in the government region. The selection system is aggressive. However, the rewards are notable. If you’re interested in making use of the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023, please go to the SSC internet site for extra statistics. Visit our main page